Monday, August 1, 2022

Experience with Prime Trust - Ms. Krishnapriya, MSW intern from the Central university of Kerela

 




Experience with Prime Trust - Ms. Krishnapriya, MSW intern from the Central university of Kerela

It was a great opportunity for me to do my internship with Prime trust.  I enjoyed handling the craft session for the children in the summer camp. This is my first experience in handling craft session and I feel very happy about that. The children participated very actively in the craft classes. It was a pleasure to participate and mobilize people for the community program – free dental camp. The fund raising activity was a new and different experience for me with new people to interact. Interaction with the Self help group members was a good experience for me. Working with the DIY tools was a new experience and I was able to learn new ways of thinking.

Overall my internship period was a time of learning and experimentation for me.  I thank the Prime Trust founder Mr. SM Arasu for giving me the opportunity to do my internship with Prime Trust.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"At Shishubavan, the teachers have mastered the art of using rhymes as a powerful educational tool. Through carefully selected rhymes w...